Open Every Day
Sunday 12:00pm - 8:00pm
Monday 12:00pm - 8:00pm
Tuesday 12:00pm - 8:00pm
Wednesday 12:00pm - 8:00pm
Thursday 12:00pm - 8:00pm
Friday 12:00pm - 10:00pm
Saturday 12:00pm - 10:00pm
Call ahead for availability and holiday hours.
Phantom 8 strives to give each new piece of body art the attention and skill that will truly bring it to life. Piercing with only the highest quality and large array of style in jewelry. By specializing in custom work Phantom 8's artists have developed in all styles: Portraits, New Skool, Old School, Black & Grey, Bright Color, Portrait, Asian, Tribal, Feminine, Masculine, Dark and Weird, Polynesian, Script, Traditional, Unique, and Your Wildest Dreams. We also possess the skill needed to fix all of the tragic or unfulfilling tattoos that you may have acquired in your travels. As time moves onward the legacy of Phantom 8 will only grow more strange and wondrous. We extend to you our art, our skill, and our passion for both.
Tattoo Appointment Policy
All appointments require a $70 minimum NON-REFUNDABLE deposit.
This will go towards the price of the finished tattoo.
This can only be achieved in person at the shop using cash or credit card. We do not accept checks.
A deposit guarantees you an appointment, not an exact time. We will do our best to fit you in as close to your scheduled time as possible. We take our time with all of our tattoos, and will not rush them (including yours).
If you must reschedule your appointment, 24 hours notice is required to keep deposit. A second reschedule will require additional $70.
Please be on time to your appointment with a valid state issue photo I.D.
YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE.
If something happens and you absolutely cannot make your appointment, please call and reschedule 24 hours in advance. You may only call to reschedule once. If it happens twice, you lose the $70 deposit. Please make it to your appointment on time.
What We Will Do
18 Years And Up (Upon Piercer Discretion)
- Valid state issue photo I.D. or Driver's License
- Military I.D.
15-17 Years Old (Upon Piercer Discretion)
- This includes ears, nostril, lips, eyebrows, navels, labrets. No surface, anchors, nipples or genitals.
- Valid state issue photo I.D. for both parent and minor. Must have a matching last name and/or address on I.D.
- Valid State issue photo I.D. for parent and school I.D. plus birth certificate (no copies) for minor. Parent's name must be on birth certificate.
5 Years And Older (Upon Piercer Discretion)
- Earlobes only.
- Valid state issue photo I.D. for parent and child's birth certificate (no copies). Parent name must be on birth certificate.